Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A furious bloodlust welled up in the pup's breast when her teeth connected with the trespasser's ankle, breaking the skin easily as she clamped. Towhee made to begin shaking her head but the wolf flexed his limb and flung her away as if she was nothing but a small, inconsequential nuisance. The pup landed with an audible oof! noise but immediately began climbing back to her feet. She wasn't quick enough, however, to avoid a massive black paw pressing her back to the ground and pinning her there like a bug in a collection. Her eyes went wide for a split second before they narrowed and she began hissing, spitting, snarling and attempting to violently wriggle free.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Towhee - April 18, 2017, 08:05 AM