Firefly Glen the bittersweet between my teeth
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There was pleasure in seeing the youth jump up, feeling like he had the upper hand from the start and had taught the youth a valuable lesson in the process. He didn't show it though, keeping a stoic face for the moment. He received what he wanted and so did not press further, but when the youth remarked that they were leaving soon he relaxed visibly. His tail fell to his hocks and he said, "Ah, you're not staying? Good." And with that, a somewhat awkward moment was created — there they stood, the very reason for their fiery conversation bled out, for Charon did not need to demand they move away or find another territory. They weren't even planning on staying. Perhaps, he then realised, he had been a little preemptive with his defensiveness; the Glen had always been special to him and he enjoyed the thought his children could grow up chasing fireflies here, his last as well as his next batch. To notice movement there was always disturbing, and while he wouldn't notice as much with any of the other bordering territories, the Glen felt like his second home.

"You're looking for a feasible territory, then?" he went on to ask, though he had little desire to stay much longer now that everything was figured out.
Messages In This Thread
the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 23, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 29, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 30, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - June 07, 2017, 01:16 AM