Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee could see that the news hit him hard, though she didn't feel any particular sympathy. If her parents had meant so much to him, why hadn't he been here all along? She squinted when he mentioned being there for her birth, eyes narrowing with every subsequent word that came out of his mouth. Half of what he said didn't make sense and she was left wondering if she was misinterpreting him or if he simply spoke strangely.

"I am not a doll," she told him sharply. She paused as he finally introduced himself, then revealed the part he'd played in the caldera's history. "Was," she echoed. Her tone was, as ever, fairly flat, though there was accusation written into the lines around her rusty orange eyes. "You left." It was sort of a question but more of a statement. She leveled him with a scrutinizing look which silently demanded an explanation, not that Towhee was likely to accept it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Towhee - May 09, 2017, 11:03 AM