Big Salmon Lake It's funnier in Enochian.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*waves frantically*

She didn't hear the call. But something—perhaps a sixth sense of some sort—caused Towhee to pause and then glance over her snow-streaked shoulder. Her fur immediately prickled when her orange eyes clapped upon the stranger striding along the shore. Swiftly, she turned to face him fully, defensive despite the distance between them. He appeared to be gazing right at her, which prompted her eyes to narrow.

She squinted at him for a long beat, debating whether to say something or ignore him entirely and be on her way. Towhee didn't like the thought of turning her back on a stranger. And though she was never in any rush to make friends outside of the pack (or even those newly accepted into it, for that matter), there was something about him that struck her interest, something inexplicable.

"What do you want?" she asked at length, voice slow and clunky.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - May 31, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 02, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 02, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 02, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 06, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 18, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 19, 2017, 11:27 AM