Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Cameo!

Towhee was in the middle of a routine and rather boring patrol when she saw two figures break away from the borderline, one after the other, headed southwest toward Lake Rodney. She paused, taking a moment to ascertain her pack mates' identities: Eljay and Gannet. She squinted, wondering why on earth they were on the wrong side of the borders. It probably went without saying that she mildly disapproved of leaving the pack boundaries, even though she occasionally did it herself. It also seemed rather out of character for Eljay to leave. She wasn't close with the eldest Blackthorn offspring and though she was too diplomatic to admit it out loud, it was due in part to the fact that he seemed like an overgrown baby.

Which was why it didn't make sense for him to suddenly leave the caldera. Towhee had half a mind to follow her brothers and demand to know what they were up to. But then she decided she couldn't be bothered. It was more important that she finish this patrol. She did keep her orange eyes focused on the two figures in the distance until the rubbernecking got old. She then faced forward again and trotted onward, the two silhouettes disappearing into the distance behind her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
two years past - by Eljay - June 13, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: two years past - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: two years past - by Eljay - June 14, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: two years past - by Gannet - June 15, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: two years past - by Eljay - June 16, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: two years past - by Gannet - June 19, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: two years past - by Towhee - June 19, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: two years past - by Eljay - June 20, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: two years past - by Gannet - June 20, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: two years past - by Eljay - June 21, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: two years past - by Gannet - June 21, 2017, 01:45 PM