Silvertip Mountain it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Zapping Alya over here. No idea when this happens on her personal timeline XD
Mountains had always intrigued her. She'd lived on one ever since she'd been born, and hadn't ventured onto flat land until she was almost fully grown. For all those early months, she'd lived her life staring out at the other peaks, never quite able to grasp that the proud, distant pikes were just like her home.

Sitting on the westerly side of Silvertip Mountain and staring off toward home, she couldn't help but wonder at the size of the world.

Her attention soon waned; there were more exciting things around than landscapes, and one of them was heading in her direction, showing sure signs of being a flatlandian. She didn't seem to have her mountain legs or lungs yet, and Alya decided that she warrented a bit of investigation. Alya left her perch and moved a bit closer, until she could see the sad green of the other girl's eyes. A strange feeling twisted in her stomach, but she pushed it away.

"Hey," she said brightly, taking a few more hesitant steps forward. "Are you okay? Looks like the altitude might be getting to you."
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget - by Alya - July 29, 2017, 01:19 AM