Moonspear She takes me away
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Hi," she returned more formally and stepped even closer, still quiet and still poised beneath the cover of the moonlight. Since she liked Terance and had held their father in high regard (especially for her standards), Amekaze was already prepared to find Wraen as favorable company. Her subtly lifted tail waved softly, a signal of her curious good mood for the moment now that hunger was relatively distracted from by the notion of someone else to engage. "Were you tracking something too..?" she quipped, then licked her lips while breathing deep a long whiff of distinctly nighttime air mottled with various hints of this and that.

All the while, she was trying to remember how long ago it had been since she had last seen Dante, and was soon left realizing how long it had been—especially now that she looked his grown daughter up and down. Terance still made her feel that way sometimes too, although he was quickly morphing well past Amekaze's memory of his sire into a key facet of Moonspear thanks to his loyalty so far. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
She takes me away - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - August 20, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - August 25, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - August 27, 2017, 03:25 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - September 14, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - September 18, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - October 01, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: She takes me away - by Amekaze - October 04, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: She takes me away - by Wraen - October 06, 2017, 07:47 AM