Gilded Bay call me from the depths of an ocean so deep
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
While a “home base” over the last few days has been nice, making it easier on her to find Silas, she doesn’t always spend her time there. The plateau is large and plentiful and easily accessible to the ocean, where she likes to keep most of her days. It is all she remembers, for the most part, aside from the travel with her parents that led her from it. She’d grown up along the coast and if she hadn’t been told differently so many months ago, she’d have believed she’d been born by the water as well.

The scent of Titan crosses her nose once she departs from the plateau, following along absentmindedly. It isn’t until the dark form of the woman is up ahead that she realizes she’s followed her all the way. She does not look past her to see the stranger in the distance but she offers a smile—even if she can’t see it—and wags her tail. Her feet scuffle against the sandy ground beneath her, making her approach rather noisy, as she slowly approaches her new companion.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by Ojokko - August 02, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by Qilaq - September 01, 2017, 08:06 AM