Ankyra Sound hūrenkon
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He doesn’t answer her right away and Furi stares at him for a moment. Perhaps he does not understand her. Most wolves she encounters speaks the common tongue and Drageda seems to have their own language, as her mother and father had their own respective language. Still, she has never had a problem with communication—even when she hadn’t been vocal herself—and the silence feels awkward between them. 

As he clears his throat, her ears cup forward in anticipation. He speaks finally and her eyes widen, recognizing them to (sort of) be the tongue her mother sometimes spoke. Privately, she would speak the words with her mother but she did not often use it. To hear it (horribly butchered) by the stranger gives her a weird shiver up her spine. She thinks of Lotte, fighting a frown from her features before she realizes what she actually heard. She’d gathered a few not-so-polite words from her mother under her brother and easily figured them out and when she registers what has been said, her mouth hands open in shock.

Kuka on Jin?” she asks in surprise, trying awkward to use a language she has not used in a long time but if the other does not understand the common tongue, she’ll have to try her best but she does not understand why he would tell her something so personal.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 03, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hūrenkon - by JB 23 - November 08, 2017, 01:47 PM