Redhawk Caldera I will fight you for eternity.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It probably looked like Quixote hadn't even noticed that his phrasing had hit a bit of a nerve at first, but really, he was just that sure of himself.  He hadn't been insulting anyone unless they were an idiot, and in that case, he didn't care.  Burning bridges was a hobby of his.

And thus was let loose a bit of him being dramatic -- if he was human, he'd likely be gesticulating widly with his arms, but instead had to settle for a lash of his tail and a partial bow, Behold, information!  What a sweet thing it is! he had almost said 'sound' but he still wasn't at all sure what was up with her voice and did his best to pretend to not notice as long as he could discern what she was saying. Quixote did have a question in return though, Anything out of the norm with the pack?  The new pack person was saying theirs would be based around skills somehow.  He seemed a bit suspicious of the idea, perhaps figuring a jack of all trades, master of none shouldn't be punished if they were a good pack member overall, even if it didn't apply to him.  He had eliminated some goofy religion as being a thing, because he was pretty sure they'd mention it early and often if there was fanatical devotion involved.

Trying to subject Quixote pack-entry interview before he was ready was like hanging on to a very anxious fish.  He'd had a bit of time to think about it since his first unexpected meeting near the coast, so he had a little bit more thought put into what he'd say but that wasn't to say he was any more comfortable about it.  At least this time, with the veil of peace pulled back a bit, there were more familiar straws to grasp at,  If you are about to go trotting into a war, I was learning more about tactics before I left.  Not officially -- the skeleton lords, it was a very mocking title, didn't want anyone who looked alive to join their old person party.  He snorted, but continued, Might help.  And I hold my own, take care of my own.  If I'd come here planning to do anything than look for information, I'd have brought a gift.  Don't know if it's tradition here, but there it was to prove you weren't going to be a leech.  To a certain point he he was hoping she'd suggest he do so and come back a different day.  Quick, escape before he made a commitment! At this point, he was maybe more used to wriggling away than he was putting his cards on the table.
Messages In This Thread
I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 05, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 05, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 05, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 06, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 06, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 07, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 04:03 PM