Blackfeather Woods One goes to the morgue and the other to jail
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
What she said next made absolutely no sense to the boy. It indicated that she wasn't meant to be here either; that she was a captive, or something. But it had been her teeth which had sliced his face, cracked his bones. That hadn't been in the dark wood either - it was outside of it, clearly meaning she could go wherever she damn well pleased. Titmouse couldn't fathom what she was saying - his mind couldn't make sense of it, and he was too emotional at this point to think deeply, so he just shook his head and outrightly refused her answer.

Where is it? Where was what?

Your home? Will they - Whatever she was saying, he hastily shouted back at her, I won't tell you! You can't take them! You can't hurt them too! Fuck you, you stupid bitch! But he was so obviously afraid and only drowning out her questions to save himself from saying the wrong thing. No, he couldn't tell her - he wouldn't put them in danger. If she knew, she would hunt them down and maybe take Towhee, Phox, Orca or -- or Raven --

Tit was in a panic now; he knew he couldn't move lest his limb shake and make him throw up again, but he couldn't take his eyes off of the girl, and his mind was racing with all the possibilities. Will they come for me? Of course they will! They love me! I'm their family, and they'll know when I'm -- when I don't come back -- they'll -- He was breathing rapidly now and unable to put sounds together for words, and instead fought with his own lungs to breath deeply, which didn't work. The panic set in every inch of his body while he spoke and didn't let up, making his head swim and everything go grey around him.

They would come - right? They loved him. But the more he thought of it the more it seemed a distant hope. Towhee didn't love him, Phox blamed him, nobody else even noticed he was gone - and it was so quick! He wasn't around for more than a week before he vanished again -- they'd never come. He was going to die here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One goes to the morgue and the other to jail - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 09:22 PM