Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
When Rose offers to break the silence, Furi looks over in thought. A smile tugs at the corners of her lips, hoping the girl will settle easily into Drageda. Having other wolves similar in age—she suspect Rose is the oldest of the youngest, but she’s not certain—has been one of the biggest things in making it easy for her. At first, they didn’t have a lot of interaction with them and the one she had met left on a long scouting trip, leaving her to herself a lot. The other children kept to themselves at first but she’s gotten to be around them a bit more, but it has always been Blixen to fill the empty spot she had when she got here.

“Yeah… there’s Blixen and her two brothers. Artaax and Bobby. Artaax has white fur and Bobby has black fur,” she says, forgetting he’s more two toned than anything. “And they’re cousins, uh… Dalia. And I can’t remember the other one’s name but Blixen said he’s weird,” so maybe not mess with him, she thinks but she keeps it to herself. “Oh! There!” she points out and bounces ahead a few steps, closing in on the fallen tree.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 27, 2017, 07:55 PM