Stone Circle I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the pup try and make sense of the trail. Raccoons were rather difficult as they would roam around the riverbank and cross waters. However, she thought it would be a good test for the boy to do so. However, it seemed that it no frustrated the boy. "I don't expect you to do it right instantly. You are doing so well so far," she tried to encourage him.

"Tracking can be quite hard," she admitted. And sometimes they were unlucky and the animal would be far too healthy and tough to hunt. Even after all that tracking. "I see it as a game, a cool mystery to solve,' she explained how she saw it. Valette gave the piece of fur a good whiff and then tried tracking the raccoon herself. Her experience helped as she could separate the different scents well.

She stepped into the water and crossed it to the other side. She picked up on that certain raccoon scent. She barked at Burr for him to come closer. "I think it will be easier from here," she spoke, as she could tell that the fresh tracks moved more into the forest and away from the water.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:17 AM