Redhawk Caldera the part you throw away
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

It was difficult to tell if this guy was trying to be friendly or trying to piss him off more, because his quip about his name made Screech's jaw set firmly and he couldn't help but glare. The fact he'd picked out his new name himself had originally filled him with pride, and now he was feeling a few stabs of doubt and more than a little irritated by this antagonist.

He opened his mouth to protest but the guy was already introducing himself and, a bit surprised, Screech lost his train of thought. So you're my uncle. Yes, kid, that's how families worked. When Colt motioned at the lake Screech glanced at it, and remembered what he had been doing.

He took a breath, tried to hide a small smirk that wanted to spread across his face, and gave Colt the rundown:

I left as a kid, by accident, and lived somewhere else for a while. When I got back I was kind of a dick so my siblings don't like me very much. Then Blackfeather grabbed me and held me against my will, and when I came back it was like nothing had happened, nobody really seemed to care. Now we're all going off to war and they expect me to help babysit and I just.. I just want to leave. Maybe that would shut this guy up. But the more he spoke the more fervently he felt about the topic, until he was thoroughly invested and the smirk had faded to a scowl. I'm an asshole.

Messages In This Thread
the part you throw away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 25, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Colt RIP - December 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: the part you throw away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 27, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Colt RIP - December 28, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Colt RIP - December 29, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Colt RIP - December 29, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Colt RIP - December 29, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: the part you throw away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 09:11 PM