Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The embrace was instantly comforting, and the feeling of Lennon grooming him brought a warmth to the boy's aching heart. He pressed against his companion more tightly, as if they might become one that way and never have to part again.

Lennon... Lennon, I can't ever lose you. Alarian admitted breathlessly after his companion finished singing. I love you so much-- everything about you, all of it-- I... I can't imagine waking up in a world without you ever again. I've already lost so much...

He paused for a moment, tilting his head slightly to admire Lennon's features, the kindness that was ever-present in his face. I'm sorry. I didn't bring you here to cry at you... I wanted to make you happy, not sad. The boy's tone was a bit mournful.
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 26, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM