Bearclaw Valley If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The moment her tail swung to the side he found the message to be clear: this was okay. He nipped at her a few times more as he rounded her entirely, stopping only seconds before lifting himself onto her. It was almost mechanical, the way his forelimbs slid around her waist and paws hooked him in, though the love-bites that followed made it clear he wasn’t lost—it wasn’t at all the same as last time, for this time he actually felt something. When he grabbed hold of her scruff his grip was gentle, careful not to break the skin. He wasn’t driven by selfish desires, he genuinely cared for her—even if he’d yet to realise it, yet to notice how his trust had morphed into something else.

He was slow at first, almost uncertain, but he easily regained his confidence as the motion of his hips quickened—and he gave Reigi sum fuk.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 03, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 03, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 03, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 01:49 AM