Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian pushed his muzzle to Lennon's gently when he finished, overcome at the hurt in his love's voice. For a few beats he said nothing.
I won't lose you. He promised suddenly, seriously, then tacked on to lighten things: Not with my sense of direction.
Then he felt guilty for sidestepping the role he had indirectly volunteered for-- that of comfort. He licked Lennon's cheek gently.
I think the memories we have make it tolerable. The boy murmured thoughtfully. Reminds us we had something to lose in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM