Bearclaw Valley you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
doofus incoming

He knew she was back yet he did not remain glued to her side. He wandered, within the valley and beyond, often pacing and thinking, trying to figure out his next move. It was not right. She shouldn’t have left in the first place, shouldn’t have shed the cover of safety that was his—her—home. But she had and that was now in the past, unable to be changed in any way; they would both have to live with her actions, though he’d yet to accept that.

With the urge to venture out into the surrounding territories, to search, Alexander headed towards the border. Though, what started as a quest to leave soon became a need to intervene, two masses at the end of the path catching his eye. Without a moment of hesitation, the male picked up his pace so that he could insert himself into the interaction, tail sickling over his back whilst he flashed his incisors—at both of them—in warning. He did not say a word, did not bother to even open his mouth beyond the slow lift of his lips. All he did was stare, between and at them, demanding they both stand down.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 12:22 AM