Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee now spent a good amount of time parked by her godparents' den, guarding it and waiting patiently for her invitation inside. Today's vigil was marked by a cloudy sky and the occasional snow flurry. She sighed. Winter seemed to be dragging on quite a while. She didn't particularly mind the cold much, though she knew that springtime weather would help the newborns grow and thrive. Hopefully it would be properly warm by the time they were old enough to venture out of the den a few weeks from now.

Biting back a yawn, the mercenary stood and shook out her coat. "I'll be back," she called to the unseen @Finley before striding away. She had no particular destination in mind, she just wanted to stretch her legs and maybe grab a bite to eat. She could bring back something for her aunt too.

As she meandered, @Eljay's scent blustered into her nose. She had bumped into him many times since the pups' arrival but only now did she suddenly recollect her promise to train him. There was no time like the present, so Towhee quickly shifted objectives and began tracking him by scent. She wondered if Nev had ever found him and if the two got on like a forest on fire, like she thought they might. Probably they just stood around making each other awkward, more likely. The Alpha snorted at the thought even as she kept her eyes peeled for any sign of her cousin.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's mob talk. - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 05, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 05, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - May 03, 2018, 02:33 PM