Blackfeather Woods Do they always walk away from dead bodies?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Colt and Quixote seemed more interested in engaging the white wolf than saying anything to her. Towhee tolerated this for a moment, watching the exchange out of the corner of her eye while refusing to look directly at her sworn enemy and thereby missing what was actually being said. It didn't matter. There was nothing he could say that would change the track her mind was now taking. Sick anger bubbled in the pit of her stomach, yet she clenched her teeth against it and redirected her gaze, almost rueful now, to the caldera in the distance.

"Stand down," she eventually repeated, her voice quiet. She paused a beat before adding, louder, as if speaking to the beast behind her, "We're leaving." Towhee motioned her pack mates to walk with her as she began heading home, her barely-throttled fury flickering like fire in her orange eyes. She did not deign to speak as they walked, stewing in absolute silence, X's fierce gaze directed backward to keep an eye on the archenemy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Do they always walk away from dead bodies? - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Do they always walk away from dead bodies? - by Towhee - April 12, 2018, 08:15 AM