Heron Lake Plateau Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was as frightening as it was frustrating the way he circled her. It made it really difficult for Towhee to follow what he was saying. She wanted to tell him to stop. She actually wanted to hear what he had to say. But it seemed less dangerous to just keep both eyes fixed on him and do her best than to snap at him to stand still.

"No," she said as soon as she could get a word in edgewise, when the implication of his words really sank its teeth into her. He hadn't killed Galaxy, yet Hydra and her sisters had torn out his eye, not to mention what they'd done to Gannet (not that he seemed to hold it against them). A shudder passed through her battered body as Screech cursed Moonspear.

"What really happened then?" She genuinely wanted to know, to hear his side of the story. She wanted to be able to take her own brother's words over that of a friend's, though Hydra had earned her trust where Screech hadn't. Towhee also also wanted to forestall any further attacks. She was a fierce fighter, but this was one situation where she stood to gain more by diffusing the situation rather than fueling the fire.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 01:46 PM