Twisted Slough Livin' at my mommas house, we'd argue every month.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When the wolf posed a question, X bobbed his head in an unmistakable nod. This was the easiest way to communicate: if a wolf asked leading ("yes" or "no") questions. Naturally, the stranger's second question would be much more difficult to answer directly. The hawk clacked his beak thoughtfully before turning his head toward the southeast. It was vague, yet might give the wolf a sense of the answer he was looking for.

His bright eyes scanned the wolf's passive body language. He also noted the markings on the canine's hide, which reminded him of Towhee's. But if X had ever seen this wolf at the caldera, he had no particular memory of it. To him, the wolf was a nameless stranger and, despite his posture, X decided he couldn't trust him enough to go to ground to make this (attempt at) conversation easier.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Livin' at my mommas house, we'd argue every month. - by Towhee - April 21, 2018, 12:48 PM