Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Despite her efforts, Aviana doesn’t try to get away but there’s also little indication at first it’s the next step. Her teeth chatter gently, licking her lips to ease the sudden tick, and drops her head to return to the task. She’s encouraged to continue and her eyes break away to consider the options. Her hips have already indicated their own need but she didn’t know what to do with it until now. 

When she returns to the woman’s vulva, her teeth involuntarily chatter against the sensitive skin. Furi’s ears slick back against her head and she dips in close, this time with a gentler, careful touch now that she knows where to pay her respects. Her tongue washes over her, shifting her weight for a better reach and should she be received enough, she lets a hunger grow in the depth of her stomach to devour. The rest of her body remains on edge, tender to each electrical touch she offers and her hips move even without Aviana beneath her. 

Her right paw, with a still swollen ankle, attempts to hook against her thighs while she falls into an easy rhythm between her legs. She struggles between easing up and putting her attention elsewhere, breaking away briefly as she lifts her upper body. Her weakened arm slips in her grip, sliding back down and fumbles over the woman like a pup. Instead of trying a second time, she moves back to her sensitive flesh and restart. This time, her other leg makes the move and tries to wrap around her waist, sliding only once and breaking away from her heat and curls herself along her back side. Furi anchors herself with her injured leg and presses close, leaning forward and nosing the fur along her back.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 25, 2018, 02:15 PM