Moonspear and i'll fall down on my knees and beg,
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The pups were a lively bunch, but the experienced father was no stranger to their whims, their pleading, their tries to escape the den and their gnawing on whatever part of whatever parent they could get. Charon stayed mostly outside of the den -- or at the den's entrance so they could not get out easily -- as guardian. Soon the pups would take their first steps outside and again soon they would be moved to the rendezvous site (but that moment was still a while off). But today was, unfortunately for the wilful pups, not yet 'soon' and they had some more growing to do.

Charon watched as the darkest child enthusiastically attacked Amekaze and he chuckled. It looked like she was trying to sleep so Charon reached out and dragged the pup away from his mother and placed him in front of himself, hoping to distract him so Ame could catch some z's.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - April 26, 2018, 01:45 AM