Heron Lake Plateau show me your peepis
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
She spat words at him that just made him squint harder, pace more, and the urge to smash was rising. He would've turned in to a giant green monster by now if he was capable, but instead he was stuck as his puny one-eyed self, being berated by this idiot yearling that thought they had all the answers. Was every Blackthorn like this? Or was this just a kid thing? Was he like this -- ?

Don't answer that.

Nothing she said was that shocking or anything, so he took it all in - this cascade of ridiculousness - until she came to the root of her issue: this concept that he'd fly the coop if anything were to happen. Clearly she didn't understand what kept him here to begin with. She didn't know him (nor what he'd been through to reach this place and make it his own), and it showed during her stupid tantrum.

You're seriously retarded. Definitely a Blackthorn - maybe not a Finwood kid, probably closer to a Coltley. Fuckin' inbred trash, Okay keep it together Screech.

FIRST OF ALL — What goes down between me and my sister is none of your fuckin' business, he couldn't help but step closer as he said this, and was soon squaring off face-to-face with his head lowered defensively (not that he'd meant to make this an actual fight) so that they looked like two of those dome-headed dinosaurs ready to square off. SECONDLY, I had a broken leg when you guys were talking about going to war with Blackfucker Woods, so of course I'd leave. He took a breath. AND FINALLY IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP — maybe this was the moment where the author would squish two humans together for an awkward (and vaguely nonconsentual) tryst but there was no such possibility here; he was too close to her but too angry to notice: — I'm here because THIS IS MY HOME. You are the assholes who invaded. I was here first!
Messages In This Thread
show me your peepis - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 14, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:06 PM