Moonspear raise a little hell
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
much like his pewter-clad brother, arcturus had noted as of late a somewhat more lax policy amongst the adults -- perhaps they were sick of him, perhaps they wanted him to just Grow Up and get out from under their hair -- either way, arcturus relished the opportunity to do some 'splorin by his lonesome.

unlike revui, he was not so bold to go beyond the unspoken parameters by much. quintessentially the "toe the line" guy, arcturus really only went just far enough to taunt the adults. and when no protest came, he was quick to abandon his resolve and trudge back within eyesight of his family.

it was a quaint coincidence in the moment revui was preparing his assault, arcturus was wondering where revui had gone off to.. as the old adage goes - speak of the devil, and he shall appear -- arcturus nearly bowled over in surprise (and then huffiness) when a roar shocked him from his thoughts and sent him scampering like a spooked dove from whatever beast had exploded from the underbrush. realizing belatedly it was his brother that lead the formidable charge, arcturus' ears unpinned and he swung round to face revui with a whirring growl whilst he cast some playful snaps in revui's direction.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
raise a little hell - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Arcturus - July 02, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Arcturus - July 02, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Arcturus - July 02, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Arcturus - July 02, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: raise a little hell - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2018, 06:48 PM