Mount Apikuni the mind of a child
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Well. Grezig had to admit she was actually surprised that Thorleif had heeded her call. She stood at his approach and opened her mouth to say something, but he wasn’t even looking at her anymore. He was… staring at trees. She wondered if she was somehow invisible to him again, like when he had first met her and he’d thought that her voice had been a tree talking to him. She sat down again and waited, watching him, seeing what else he might do. Now that she’d decided he was mentally ill, she had a bit more patience with him. She could not treat him like a regular wolf. He needed to be handled with care, like a newborn. 

Eventually, he noticed her and called out, ’Hello there!’

She could not help but notice that he seemed to like saying that. “Hello,” she replied. “I was wondering if you would talk to me for a while.” She kept her tone light, forcing her tail to wag behind her. “Could I ask you some questions about yourself?” She wondered just how much information she would get out of him even if he did agree to speak with her, but… she had to try, right? She hated talking like this, having to keep her voice so light and airy. It went against her nature. But she noticed that Thorleif had a tendency to clam up if he was spoken to too harshly, so she had to modify her voice so that he wouldn’t feel threatened.
Messages In This Thread
the mind of a child - by RIP Grezig - July 20, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by Thorleif - July 20, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by RIP Grezig - July 20, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by Thorleif - July 20, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by RIP Grezig - July 20, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by Thorleif - July 20, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by RIP Grezig - July 20, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by Thorleif - July 20, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by RIP Grezig - July 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by Thorleif - July 20, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: the mind of a child - by RIP Grezig - July 23, 2018, 02:14 PM