Mount Apikuni What if I say I will never surrender?
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig’s eyes opened when she heard/sensed nearby movement. She tended to be a light sleeper, as if her brain could never quite shut off its need to check the safety of a location. And since they had not claimed this mountain as their own, they were a bit exposed out here. There were a lot of them now, in the group, and they could probably take care of themselves if they were attacked. And yet, Grezig still felt on edge. Perhaps it was more simply impatience about wanting to find a home that kept her up at night. She had been on edge for some time.

She lifted her head off of her paws silently, watching a shadow move away from the group and towards the trees farther away. A sniff in its direction told her that the shadow was Kavik. Curious, and unable to fall back asleep now, she stood and followed, but at a distance, wanting to give him a bit of space before she barged into… whatever he was doing. She was not following him to be nosy, but he’d woken her up, after all (however unintentionally) and she found that she enjoyed his company. She wondered if he would speak to her now or want her to leave him in peace. 

He was moving fairly quickly now, so she decided to catch up to him and gave a quiet chuff. He had probably heard her already, but just in case, she did not want to startle him out here in the dark.
Messages In This Thread
What if I say I will never surrender? - by RIP Kavik - July 26, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: What if I say I will never surrender? - by RIP Grezig - July 27, 2018, 12:40 AM