Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki playfully rolled her eyes at his comment and shook her head, Flattery will get you nowhere, brother, she said jokingly before licking his cheek in return. She was glad to have found him here, and knew the journey home would be much more enjoyable with Tom at her side. 

She smiled at his next words. Nothing would make me happier, she said with a bow of head. Everyone will be so happy to see you, she added. Before we head home, I need to map out the territory a little more, Taki said before turning to start walking. Join me? she asked, not wanting to let him out of her sight even for a second. She couldn't wait to get Tom back to their family, but she still had a job to do, and she wanted to be familiar with territory when she told the others about it. Plus, it would be helpful to know where things were when they arrived here with their road-weary family.

Feel free to fade with your next post.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM