Broken Boulder leaving traces of us down the boulevard
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Funny that she reminded Olive of Dakarai.  He was one of Seabreeze's biggest concerns, despite the fact that he was now dead.

It was very typical of Seabreeze to move on so quickly after a breakup and latch onto the first person to give her any ounce of affection.  Her relationship with Mato had started as a whirlwind, and then Zada had swept her off of her feet.  It happened the same with Terance.  This did not feel the same.  Her feelings for Olive, as reluctant as she was to admit it, reached all the way back to long ago when the sylph had saved her from the peak of the Sunspire.

They had birthed and raised their children together.  They had spent countless days sunbathing, relaxing.  Olive had helped @Hyacinth mend her back from the brink of death.  And now they were here.

The thing was, Olive had already had her One Big Love.  That was how things worked, right?  Olive's soulmate had come and gone, and anything that came after would be no match for the One.  Still..

I've been here the whole time, she chastised playfully, although the soft expression in her seaglass eyes spoke that she knew of Olive's intention.  I like it better here.  Promise me if you ever make me move again, we won't live on a mountain.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - August 22, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - August 23, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - August 28, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Seabreeze - September 01, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - September 03, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Seabreeze - September 04, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - September 11, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Seabreeze - September 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - October 09, 2018, 01:48 PM