Stone Circle What is that in the distance?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was thinking about who they could send but she didn't want to ask anyone to do something so dangerous. The female had enough loss to deal with in her life. But then she was torn about the idea that they were allies. She felt that she had to go. They should support each other in times of need. Then Greyback told her he would go. Valette snapped her head up out from her thoughts. "No, Greyback," she spoke with a slight frown. She couldn't ask that of him.

"I can't ask that of you. I should go," she decided with a firm nod. Steph could watch out for everyone if her daughter was still interested in becoming Beta. She had not seen her interact with others that much. Valette inhaled sharply, perhaps to gather some courage. "I should go," she repeated to convince herself. She grew more determined, however, when she thought of her children she felt that determination falter.
Messages In This Thread
What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 03, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 05, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 03:48 AM