Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 470

The pretty pale femme scampered away from her nimbly, avoiding Niamh's clipping fangs and deflecting with a few snaps of her own which were just enough to keep Niamh from going in to hurt her. She wasn't terribly interested in actually injuring this female anyway- maybe bruise her up a bit just to punish her for trying to take a meal that she'd scavenged, but Niamh wasn't the sort to inflict needless injuries on a wolf who hadn't hurt her first, or offended her terribly. The pale wolf submitted, tucking herself down to the ground, so with a snort, Niamh turned and walked with a stiff gait back to the kill and settled down to eat.

It was slightly annoying that the female remained close to the kill. Niamh looked up and snarled every now and again, possessively keeping one foot placed on the carcass as though to reiterate the fact that it was hers- and she wasn't planning on sharing with anyone. She didn't know who the female was, but Niamh was not only hungry but hangry. The way the female watched for a moment was unsettling- and she sensed a great deal of resentment but at the same time- if she really wanted the kill, she could have challenged Niamh for it, or put up a better fight for it. Instead, she eventually began to tidy up her fur, which had likely been ruffled by Niamh's sudden onslaught and Niamh relaxed a bit, and took her time eating her fill.

Naturally, she didn't want to over-eat, just in case the white female attacked her. Fighting on a full belly wasn't something anyone ever enjoyed, so she would have to avoid that even though she wanted very much to simply inhale as much as she could until she couldn't move- and then have a nap, then wake up and eat some more. That wouldn't be an option as long as the pale female was hanging around, as Niamh knew the moment she drifted off, the pretty female would move in to grab a snack if she could tear off a piece before Niamh woke up. The only option left, then, was to bring the carcass back with her to the plateau where she could eat it safely.

Growling a warning, she stood up and circled around the deer carcass, trying to choose the best place to grab onto it to drag it to the pack. She was some distance away, for sure, but once she got close enough she could simply call out and summon someone to help her drag the rest of it back with her and gain themselves a free meal. But if the white female was hungry at all, now was likely her chance- Niamh couldn't both drag the deer and defend it with her fangs.
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM