Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 281
It tickled Niamh slightly, when Hyacinth spoke. She had a point- had they not had so many kids, they wouldn’t have been in a situation where they had so many dependant wolves- but at the same time, how could she ever have guessed that Raven would pop out four children? Even Finley had two and she was practically a relic. She half-sniggered at Hyacinth’s comment, unable to keep her funny bone in check, but there was no time for her to make a reply as the female charged forward. 

Given the fact she’d been headbutted once before and the dire consequences she (and the whole pack) had faces both from her injury and especially Screech’s, Niamh was somewhat headshy and instinctively moved her head out of harm’s way. One more good conk on her noggin, she’d been warned, and she’d be as useless as a potato. She moved backwards, and her heels brushed up against the carcass. She snapped in retaliation, but had been caught by surprise. Now she knew- all someone had to do to disarm her a bit was make her laugh before attacking. She’d have to keep herself more...Serious in the future. She felt the female’s teeth clip through the fur and skin of her shoulder. But pressed back against the carcass, where her footing was compromised, she couldn’t keep herself as well grounded as she wanted to. 

So she went for plan B. She bounded backwards and slightly sideways and grabbed the torn-apart carcass by one of the hind legs- the only one still attached to the body. She wrenched it toward her and snarled, insisting yet again that this was -her- possession thank you very much.
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM