Emberflame Ridge i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
Although Stigmata is able to conceal the derision in his tone from the gentle, empathetic Seabreeze, she still feels as if he is trying to mock her in some way.  As far as she was concerned, they all had the same amount of hours in the day.  It didn't matter if one rose early or late, so long as all the work got done.  With how small Elysium was looking these days, there wasn't much to do inside the territory.

There are few directions north of here that are amenable to safe travels.  My pack resides in the willow trees below.  The mountains on either side are treacherous — this one included, though it appears to be relatively benign.  If you descend east from the mountains, you'll be met with a nasty marsh that I'll assume is half frozen by now.  Anything else is terribly out of the way, if you're just intent on heading north, north-east.

She glances at him, looks him up and down.  He's hale, healthy.  He could kill her, if it came down to it.  She didn't know if everyone in Elysium combined could take him down.  Still.  You're welcome to travel through my territory, if you wish.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that - by Seabreeze - December 07, 2018, 09:44 PM