Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
should still be within my 48 hrs to respond - sum of attacks will be below my post

the boy was overwhelmed within moments. fangs flashed around him and wolves dove into battle without any regard for their own well-being. it did not take long before illidan caught the scent of blood on the air as it dripped from the wild fiends of war. though he had taken a stance to prepare himself for battle, there had been none who had darted to meet him. he watched as several brutes took to svalinn with great interest – how could they pride themselves as warriors when so many attacked the youngest member? his mother ripped through what she could, but he could not help himself from peering at her fretfully, fur bristling along his neck and shoulders.

still, none of the cliff wolves took an interest in him.

that was until he saw the sandy boy enter the battle. the wolf who radiated with familiarity to the point that illidan wondered if he was dreaming. ephraim was unmistakable; the wildling had done everything that he could to remember the features of the brother who had pulled their family apart. he had forced the image of his brother into his mind every night after the death of their father, and he had harbored resentment for every memory that had passed through his dreams.

if he thought that he would have escaped there without testing his fangs with the body of another, he was wrong. ephraim dove for svalinn, and illidan found himself snapping against the restraint of his fear. he did not hear the warning of his mother or see that raleska had been pulled from nowhere and held aloft like a taunting prize. all illidan saw was ephraim, and the means to enact his revenge for all of the turmoil that he blamed on his brother. so, he dove forward with gaping jaws and a savage snarl and aimed to latch his teeth against the flesh of his kin without remorse.

i read carefully through everyone's posts and it seemed no-one aimed for illidan, so i need to get him in a scuffle somehow:
he has seen ephraim attack svalinn and is aiming to strike against ephraim's shoulder
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Illidan - December 31, 2018, 01:37 AM