Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
WHEW DOGGIE jumping in here quick before i go to bed

For all the fireworks that had led up to the clash between Drageda and Rusalka, it had been quiet lately. Too quiet. Verx found himself occupied with various things--sparring, patrolling, teasing Aure--but none of them quite matched up to the thrill of conflict. He was sorely lacking excitement in his life.

Big guy upstairs came through for him, today.

He thought the dark brown shape on the horizon looked oddly familiar, but he didn't realize who exactly it was until he got closer. The immediate surge of arousal at seeing his one-time lover was swept away, soon after, with the knowledge that she wasn't supposed to be here. Ah, anger and lust. A heady combination.

Snarling, the brute marched her way, chest puffed out and tail high. Still, there was a wicked smile on his face as he approached the woman, and he couldn't resist an exasperated chuckle, despite the bristling of his pelt.

Fanas, what in the ever-living fuck are you doing here?! he demanded, fixing a gimlet stare on her. You missed the border. By a lot.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you? - by Isleña - January 07, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you? - by Vercingetorix - January 07, 2019, 09:40 PM