Neverwinter Forest I guess I'll just go home.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The girl's comment made Ibis' belly fill with butterflies, and she smiled as she thought of her brother - imagining how great it would be for Okeanos to meet her new friend. Surely they'd get along! Ereshkigal was charming, and pretty, and around their own age, which made her more than suitable. Just as she was opening her mouth to say something about her dear brother, another voice split the air - and there was the other wolf living in the woods; the sight of Mal would've normally made Ibis a little nervous but this time, she was resolute and to-the-point as the boy demanded some information. He wasn't charming about it, and the look on his face wasn't pretty at all - which made Ibis wonder why she ever bothered attempting to reconcile with him, or be his friend at all. 

It wasn't the introduction she expected for Ereshkigal, but it was better than it could've been. Maybe Mal was trying to at least contain some of his bad attitude? For now that was enough; but there was a slight edge to Ibis' voice as she responded, This is my friend Ereshkigal, and she'd like to live here with us. I invited her, and I vouch for her, whatever that's worth, she thought but didn't voice.

The girl glanced over her shoulder to the ginger and smiled, feeling those butterflies fluttering. Ereshkigal, this is Mal. He wants to own this forest one day. No further comment necessary; he was a surly boy and Ibis was far more interested in the pretty girl she'd brought home to care about further explanations. She wasn't asking Mal for permission anyway - rather, she wanted to flaunt the fact she'd met someone new. Besides, what had Mal done lately except grouch and moan?

Without waiting for the anticipated rebuttal of the century (or indifference, he was a mutifaceted creature after all), Ibis side-stepped to be closer to Ereshkigal and said, Come on, I'll show you around -
Messages In This Thread
I guess I'll just go home. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 08, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ereshkigal - September 08, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Mal - September 08, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 08, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ereshkigal - September 11, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Mal - September 12, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 13, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ereshkigal - September 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Mal - September 19, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 20, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I guess I'll just go home. - by Ereshkigal - September 22, 2019, 10:30 AM