The Sunspire like the stars miss the sun.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears angled back as she watched his expression unfold as it did. Everything about him bespoke of unease in that moment. She stayed as she was, only tilting her head to his apology -- unexpected as it was. The dark female did not understand why that was what he offered. It was she that had intruded onto him and his space, after all. You have no reason to be, she answered quietly. At least not to me.

Perhaps it was merely youth's awkwardness that he wore like this. She did not think this was.. entirely his normal. Not that she knew him well. Here and there she had seen him, most notably when Fox came to piss on their borders for the last time. She had been quietly satisfied by his efforts, even for an awkward youth. His intentions had been for the pack, pure and simple.

Amekaze watched him intently, looking to recall her own days of being shy of a whole year. She could find little overlap to his situation as she saw it, though. Her circumstances had been vastly different -- still surrounded by her siblings, oftentimes with her sister at her throat or not far from it. Does something trouble you? she asked. If I am not intruding. The eta would never force words of that manner from him if he simply had none for her.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 08, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 05, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 13, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 17, 2014, 01:14 AM