Moonspear and at the time i didn’t know just how hard the wind could blow
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
just a post to keep this going, some light assumptions made — anyone else feel free to jump in at any point <3

the small congregation moved uphill, lead by their dark shepherd. a straggler branched from the group — arcturus noticed dragomir’s lagging with a slight frown. he camped briefly besides the trail, motioning for hydra’s children to continue to the moonstone landmark several hundred paces above.

falling then in step with dragomir and isilme, arcturus caught the despair in dragomir’s eyes — the expression seemed so hopeless that for a moment arcturus felt gutted for encouraging their mountainside jaunt. you take this, at your own pace. arcturus spoke into the chilly air, taking care to match the slower gait of his disciples. slow is sometimes the fastest way to go. there are times when one should not run. you try this, twice a week — each time a moment longer, and in a few month’s time you will be at the front of the pack he glanced between the darker of the cubs to his supportive sister, tail arced in appreciation for her willingness to stay behind. a wolf that did not have the support of its packmates, was no wolf at all — and to leave one behind was to violate one of the pack’s most inherent laws. how long have you been like this? arcturus did not wish to know for prying reasons — he was attempting in that moment to devise a new regime for dragomir tailored to his current limitations.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away