Moonspear and at the time i didn’t know just how hard the wind could blow
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
hoping its ok to skip isi to keep this moving. maybe no post order? unless we think that is too chaotic.

speedy. arcturus tried to hide the surprise -- and then anger -- that overtook him. others might notice for a moment he appeared conflicted, as if drawing from some great personal strength to remain outwardly stoic. he was quick to steer the topic away from his momentary slip of composure. "since summer. muscle wastes fast. surprisingly so." arcturus pressed on, motioning for dragomir to take the path he tread upon, which was less steep and full of rocks. ever so briefly, he found himself glancing to @Dirge --  as if to reaffirm what he had heard.

"you will need to be consistent." arcturus murmured, falling in step behind dragomir to measure the boy's gait. he had studied many injured prey in his time, and had a keen eye for lameness. "do not forget to use that limb that hurts. we often do more damage compensating for the limb that hurts, than simply using it. but tell me too, when it starts to be too uncomfortable. muscles will rebound from exercise, but not from overloading. you will need to learn your limits."

the male turned his attention briefly to dirge and his group -- he did not wish for the group to split, but it may be better that way. already the rest of the moonspear cubs were ahead save isilme -- vega just visible ahead on the heels of atlas.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away