Neverwinter Forest You can hide underneath me and come out at night
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was not an impulsive creature, or even an impatient one — yet he found his composure quickly tested by mal.

ever so subtly he looked to dirge, to measure his comrade’s impression. he himself was left with a poor taste in his mouth — and all semblance of civility was about to leave him.

if this male was a hermit, a squatter, perhaps it would not be folly to drive him from under and out of moonspear’s range. arcturus hated the idea of ruining a potential ally; yet somehow he did not feel hydra would weep for any loss here. a mouthy loner would be even worse, arcturus imagined, once he was donned with some semblance of power.

some ties were better off not fashioned, he supposed.

dragomir’s shift to all-out imperiled aggression prompted arcturus to act sooner than he’d like — but the boy’s reaction was fair given all that had transpired. arcing his tail above him in command, arcturus spoke quietly — yet a solemnity about him rose and demanded of its audience a silent respect. you will do no such thing. you will state your name and who you are, should you wish to stay here. you are in the reach of moonspear, and if you value a future in diplomacy, it would be in your best interest to humor us. the queen does not take kindly to vagrants in her realm, particularly not impudent ones— and i would hate to have to come back here and hunt you down myself.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hide underneath me and come out at night - by Arcturus - October 28, 2019, 11:11 AM