Sleepy Fox Hollow Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Her tone was deadpan when she emphatically replied, no, not so different from all those days ago on the edge of her claim when he had bowed. She was older now and refused for different reasons, bearing in mind the cruelty of what he suggested—Wylla was intrigued, of course, but for all the things she was, she would not falsely lead him on that way.

Okay, she relented, I'll stay, if you insist. More than just tonight if that would be all right with you; I haven't got anywhere else to go. Only— she felt this was important to add lest he get his hopes higher than she intended, —until I can search the whole of these wilds. I can help out with your pack in return.. Tiercel was a grown wolf now and her mother following her to the ends of the earth was probably unbecoming enough. No need to be single-minded about it until she had a lead.

In the meantime, perhaps she could make it up to Mahler for the harsh things she'd said and done when her child was still small and precious.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was - by Wylla - December 08, 2019, 03:49 PM