Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Jigsaw misunderstood her, but Wylla made no effort to correct him. The famine would have a greater effect on her soon enough, and pack wolves and lone wolves alike were already feeling the stress of a winter without adequate food stores. Hunting would be more important than ever soon, and the more able bodies there were to do it, the better. Her hunt for her daughter might need to be put on hold until times were more prosperous ...

Perish the thought, she fervently swore.

Is it, isn't it? she responded, smirking. The name Wylla was undeniably so, even if the woman was not. Oh, her wild, rough beauty might be appealing to some men, but once they knew the firecracker she was on the inside, they rarely stuck around. Yours ... isn't, but it sounds badass? She might not know what a jigsaw was, but it made her think of sawtooth mountains, which made her think of sharks for some reason. Jigsaw the Shark. Maybe it wasn't all that fitting for a polite man like him, but it sounded badass enough.

Can't say if we're accepting new members, but probably? If you're useful enough. She would not allow herself to think for a moment that Mahler was biased in accepting her to his ranks. It made his feelings too real, and her harsh criticism of him too cruel, and she wasn't keen to unpack either of those things right now. Surely Diaspora needed numbers. They didn't smell all that large. If you go over the mountain here and follow the higher ridges to a small valley, you'll find them. Ask after the leader, Mahler. Avoid the larger valley, there's a different pack living there. She turned and jabbed her snout roughly in the direction of home.

I'm on a patrol of the mountains, so I should probably get going soon, she said next, leaving it open-ended in case he had more to ask.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM