Heron Lake Plateau The otherside series.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A cold thread of dread trickled into her bloodstream at his identification, confirming Towhee's suspicions of his relation to Hydra. She couldn't even explain her own trepidation, until Wraen put it into words. Would Hydra really react so poorly if she found out about it? Her own Sovereign had been out for blood upon discovering it, so Towhee couldn't even guess.

"Why, though?" she asked, only to realize even as she asked. Something dark passed over her face, despite the January sunlight. Her jaw clenched "Okay, first of all, I had no idea he thought that a simple fuck meant we were suddenly married with children. And second of all..."

There was a long pause before she finished her sentence, her face gone totally sour now. "Second of all, I'm barren, so it's not like I'll be having his bastards."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:33 PM