Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Ughhhhhh!" She groaned, leaning heavily against Phox's shoulder with the intention of just maybe squeezing a bit of air out of him in retribution for congratulating her on having a daughter just like her. He would have to get used to her dramatics pretty quickly if he hoped to survive a life living with her. She flicked her ear when it was nipped, and clicked her teeth together. "You do realize you have to put up with me, though, hey? And I'm, like, Niamh-Prime. And I create crazy little Niamh replicas- god I hope our kids are a lot like you," She said with a laugh. She leaned back so that she could lift a paw, and -boop- him on the nose. She grinned a kittenish grin, and tweeted in a sweet voice, "Otherwise Mama's gonna go insane and nobody wants to see that," Progressively widening her eyes and bobbing her head as she said so, before she dropped the antics and shook her head. 

She thought for a moment about the idea of Phox avoiding Nellie, and ended up squinting slightly, shaking her head and shrugging. She had no idea if that would be the right thing to do- or if it would make things more obvious that Niamh had spilled the beans. She wasn't sure what to prioritize- popping her daughter's love-bubble as gently as possible, or making sure that she didn't know that she'd told Phox about her crush. She wasn't sure if she could do both- nor was she sure that having Phox avoid Nellie would be the answer. Aside from that, Niamh knew her daughter. And if Nellie wanted to find Phox...She probably would. 

It then took her q couple moments to puzzle out exactly what Phox meant when he said 'never unrequited.' At first, she misinterpreted the statement (double negatives are tricky) and thought he was telling her that he hadn't loved Camilla, though he'd been her object of affection. Also- who else had fallen for him that she didn't know about? But back to the first topic...She eventually realized that he wasn't saying he hadn't loved Camilla, he was saying that he didn't have feelings for Nellie. "Ohh," Niamh said, as the realization came to her. "Sorry, brainfart," She said, and shook her head. "Well...I think I just have to talk to her, and soon. I dunno if avoiding her will help, just...I dunno, keep doin' what you're doin' and be natural?" She asked. "I don't want her to resent you too." She said. 

"BUT speaking of 'keep doing what you're doing,'" She said. "The next thing I wanted to have conversations about...?" She said, hoping he was willing to address the next topic of business before she launched into it.
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM