Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Phox's joke caused Niamh's eyes to widen in surprise, and she smiled for a moment- about to make some comment, before she came up with a better idea and feigned shock. "Who told you?!" She hissed, before she once again dropped the dramatic act. She liked that their conversations could go from serious to humourous in a heartbeat; it made it possible for her to express herself as freely as she liked to, and helped to temper her stronger feelings. It also made it easier for her to address the tough topics when she knew there would be some light at the end of the tunnel, in the form of a light-hearted joke. She giggled. 

"No. But actually," She said, trying to return to the topic, "When- ahuh- when I asked Wraen," She said, finally subduing her giggles, "About us, she like...I mean she was fine with it, obvious-lay, but she kind of made it pretty clear that she'd be some mad at you if you went off and boinked someone else and got them pregnant. She has a strict no-bastards policy an' she wanted me to make sure fo-sure that you wouldn't do that. And I think she thinks that might happen- " She said, and then she inhaled deeply, and squeezed the rest out, quickly, on her next breath. "Mainly because we're not officially mates by title so either I have to threaten you with death if you make babies with someone else or we just go ahead and make it official." She said, nearly wheezing by the end. She shrugged, simply. "So there's that."
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM