Stone Circle snowdrops keep falling on my head
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled at het daughter when she shrugged off the snow. She was very cute doing that. Valette couldn't help but smile at her daughter. Only when she spoke that she was not good enough Valette shook her head. "Don't say that Leta," she commented and gave her a lick. "You shouldn't compare yourself to me. I am 4, turning 5 years this summer. I had a lot more practice and failed attempts," she assured her daughter. Gods, was she really turning 5 this year? Though she did like the idea that she would be old together with greyback.

"They are, but if they weren't they would be too easy to catch and all of them would die," she stated. "Where you need to be loud for the bison, you need to be quiet for the rabbit," she commented. 'Sneak attack." Valette added. She was more of a big game gal instead of hunting small game. She liked the meat better since there was more of it.
Messages In This Thread
snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 18, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:03 AM