Sun Mote Copse My whole squad's in here, walking around the party
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Kids were messy at this age, but generally, they were easy to impress, as long as you nailed down which one of three or four things they seemed to want. Their wants coincided directly with their needs, so she didn't have to worry about more abstract things as moral dilemmas, as she would with her older kids. Presently, she had yet to see any sign of Nellie, who she assumed might still avoid her, and her den, for the time being. But she tried not to think of it- and thankfully, she had three little ones who demanded a lot of her attention. 

"There. An' you got such pretty blonde markings on you, too. An' you, missy," She said, turning her attention to the twin who was close by Alyx's side. Though he was calm, Primrose too merited attention simply because she loved him, and she tucked him a bit closer to her, and gave him a kiss as well. "You an' your sister are gonna have alllll the boys runnin' after you. An' your brothers are gonna have their hands full tryin' to put them back in their place." She said proudly. "Only the best husbands and wives for my little darlings." She said, and continued to preen her daughter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My whole squad's in here, walking around the party - by RIP Niamh - April 03, 2020, 09:50 PM