Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Guess it was my time to have a post eaten, rip.

Mal, on the other hand, was guarded. Sure, he could be sort of amiable, but he still would have been totally ok never seeing any of them again. How long would it be before he ran out of ghosts from the part of his life he would be fine without. Still.. Mal, he corrected. There couldn't be many left from that period, could there? Just his sisters, if they were even still alive. Maybe there was like one more other pup? He couldn't remember. They were an even blurrier memory -- did they even exist?

He did sort of try to not be outright negative about the past, but it was hard. There were no good memories left. Well I wouldn't know. I left. Only went back for my sister, she wasn't there. There was some kid, but don't know who it was, didn't stick around to find out, and didn't have anyone come after me. But that was the story, wasn't it? It always seemed like Mal and his siblings were forgotten, ignored. Didn't matter, didn't remember. Not many positives along there. Did anyone even remember Solomon besides him?

He wasn't sure to do when faced with this wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Mal - July 23, 2020, 11:10 PM