The Sunspire like the stars miss the sun.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She hoped her further questioning was not causing strife. It was hard to tell with him, and she was trying to be tactful yet effective enough to gain some sort of answer. She sensed it was a fine line, though.

I only wish I had some better advice to offer, she murmured. He seemed well aware of what the issue was, especially in saying that he knew it was over things he shouldn't fret about, and to too much of an extreme. When I would feel.. turmoil building, I used to spar with my siblings to help alleviate it. Or, just go hunting, or run up the mountainside until I could no longer breath.. she offered quietly, even if the note may be of no use to him. Since he seemed to understand his problem, she wondered if there were any good solutions outside of just waiting them out.. which did not seem all that proactive to her. Which may not be of any help. I do not know, though. There has to be some way to.. cope, somehow.. she mentioned softly.

Her solutions were not quite conventional, either. Nor were they tactics she employed much anymore. She no longer had siblings, but running up the mountain was at least an option again now that she had taken up residence on a new one. Yet she rarely felt in that sort of way due to usually being able to keep busy or preoccupied enough to not let it eat her up significantly. That and life had been.. good for her, lately. With its ups and downs of course, but certainly far from bad. When she did feel uneasy, it was usually not pure anxiousness, and more of something else. It was something that drove her to roam and put her muscles to work in order to distract. Which she realized was not all that different from what she had said.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 08, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 05, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 13, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 17, 2014, 01:14 AM